Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Georgia Dome Pano

Now that the long national pastime known as the Presidential Election is finally over, it's time to unite and get back to pictures.  What better way to move forward that to post a panorama of another NFL stadium!  Makes sense?  Yeah not really, but who cares!

So this is a pano of the Georgia Dome, current home of the Atlanta Falcons for one more year.  I think they will have a new stadium to call home right next door next year, but for now this is it.

I took this shot prior to the Seahawks v Falcons game on Nov 10th, 2013 and the Seahawks pounded them 33-10.  The Seahawks went on to win the Superbowl by defeating the Broncos 43-8.

One last thought, I'm thinking I may get a fisheye lens for these types of shots in the future.  I really liked how it worked out for a stadium shot of Jerry's World a few years back as well as Sports Authority Field in Denver because I can capture more of the stadiums.  There would be less detail in the final shot, but I'm really thinking it would be easier and better.  Anyone out there have experience with a fisheye on a Fujifilm X-T1 or X-T2?

I hope enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Sony DSC-HX9V
Lens - 4.3-68.5 mm f/3.3-5.9
Focal Length - 4.3 mm
Aperture - f3.3
Exposure - 1/30
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Auto
ISO speed - 125
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo