Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Chicago Skyline at Sunset

I'm finally getting around to editing some of the shots I took during our trip to Chicago a couple of weeks ago.  The first of those is this skyline shot here taken from the Signature Lounge atop the Hancock Building on the 96th floor!  Awesome views from up there!  The only weird thing though was that on the other side of the windows were tons of spiders and spider webs - 96 floors up!  That's a whole lot of climbing for those guys..  To try to combat that, I opened up the aperture all the way to blur out everything close to the lens.  But, the sky has some blotches in it that I can seem to make heads or tails of..  Sorry about that.  Otherwise, I like the shot and I hope you do, too!

Thanks for dropping by!  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

 If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 17.4mm
Aperture - f4.5
Exposure - 0.5 secs
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture-priority AE
ISO speed - 400
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - Yes
# of brackets - 3, spaced 2 EV apart, from -2 to +2 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo