Friday, September 2, 2016

Streaky Strip

I've really been negligent in the maintenance of this blog...  Therefore, I figure it's waayy past time to post a shot.  That being said, here is another shot from Las Vegas, particularly from Las Vegas Blvd near the Bellagio and just across from Paris Las Vegas.  This was a long exposure to try and capture some of the light trails from moving cars, not to mention other trails from drunks asking when the Bellagio fountains will start at 4 in the morning... OK, you can't see those trails, but trust me, they're there.

I hope you enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 10mm
Aperture - f7.1
Exposure - 6.5 secs
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture-priority AE
ISO speed - 400
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - Yes
# of brackets - 5, spaced 1 EV apart from -2 to +2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo