Monday, July 4, 2016

Flag Over Catalina

Happy 4th of July, everyone!  Here's wishing you and yours a great holiday!  Enjoy the fireworks and as always, thanks to all our servicemen and women for their service!  We wouldn't be free without you!

So this is a shot of the US flag flying over the harbor at the town of Avalon on Catalina Island off the coast of California.  I took this shot while Eileen and I were taking a self-guided golf cart tour of the island.  It was fun, but went pretty quickly.

I meant to post this shot yesterday to celebrate today's holiday, but by the time I realized it, I had already posted the shot of Lake Tahoe.  Oh well, at least I got this one out before the end of the day! ;-)

I hope enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.  

Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS
Focal Length -18mm
Aperture - f10
Exposure - 1/350
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture-priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - -0.33
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo