Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Canyon From Plane

When we flew back from Lake Tahoe, we had to connect through Las Vegas.  After we took off from Las Vegas to head to Austin, we had this excellent view of the canyons below.  I'm not sure if this is part of the Grand Canyon or some of the gorges and canyons that connect to it.  I feel it is the latter.  Anyway, it was quite a site to see!

I hope you enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS
Focal Length - 50mm
Aperture - f5.6
Exposure - 1/1500
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture-priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - -0.67
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo