Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Aria 03

This is another shot I took during my little tour of Vegas in the wee hours of the morning.  I got kicked out by security not too long after I took this shot, too..  Why?  I don't know..  There was hardly anyone there.  Oh well.

One thing about this picture is that when I was there, I didn't realize there was this sort of piece of art made up of many different colored canoes as you see on the right.  I didn't notice this as I shot it, nor did I notice it when I processed the first shot of the Aria I posted.  But when I processed this one, I brightened them up to see what the heck they were and lo and behold, canoes!  This leads me to my next question; why in the heck do they have a load of canoes glued together in the middle of City Center in Las Vegas?  I have a feeling the answer is similar to the question, why do people climb Mt Everest?  Because they can...

I hope you enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length -
Aperture - f8
Exposure - 1sec
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture-priority AE
ISO speed - 400
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - Yes
# of brackets - 5, space 1 EV apart from -2 to +2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo