Friday, June 24, 2016

Prada at the Aria

I took this shot towards the end of my little photowalk on our last morning in Las Vegas...  This is the Prada store at the Aria.  I really liked the design and thought it would make a cool image including the sign..  There were some derelicts wandering about and that would have made quite an ironic shot with them included, but my deal was to just get out of there and get back to the room.  I was pretty tired of avoiding them and really did not want to deal with anymore possible crazies.  Although, there was a lady derelict on one of the bridges spanning Las Vegas Blvd who wished me a Happy Easter..  That was nice in a weird/sad sort of way...

I hope you enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 10mm
Aperture - f9
Exposure - 0.4 secs
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture-priority AE
ISO speed - 400
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - Yes
# of brackets - 5, spaced 1 EV apart, from -2 to +2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo