Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Aria 01

During my early morning photowalk, I went into City Center to see what that was all about. Remember, it was about 4:30 in the morning and there was hardly anyone around.  I setup my tripod and grabbed some shots here and there.  This shot you see here was the last one I got before security came by and kicked me out.  "No tripods allowed", they said.  I said, "OK" and left, cursing them under my breath, of course.  I don't get it.  I wasn't in anyone's way and not causing a ruckus.  Bizarre.

Anyway, this is a shot of the Aria Hotel taken from the turnaround dropoff/pickup area inside City Center.  That place is futuristic-looking isn't it?

I hope enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 10mm
Aperture - f8
Exposure - 3.7 secs
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture-priority AE
ISO speed - 400
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - Yes
# of brackets - 5, space 1 EV apart from -2 to +2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo