Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Delta Plane Over Chase Field

This is was a fun shot... On our way to Reno/Lake Tahoe, we had a layover in Phoenix, AZ.  As we approached for our landing into PHX, I noticed out the window that another airplane was getting ready to land as well.  So, I scoped ahead a little bit to see if there were any interesting landmarks coming up that our neighbor would be flying over and luckily enough, Chase Field where the Arizona Diamondbacks baseball team plays was coming up.  So, I set the camera on continuous high to get some rapid fire shots and fired away!  I must've taken about 20 shots or so and this one came out just right!  The plane is directly above the stadium!  No Photoshopping to move the plane at all.  I only did some minor white balance, color adjustments and cropped it.  I also like how the two roads lead the eye to the plane!  It all worked out pretty well, yeah?  The only thing is I wished I would have zoomed in a little closer to get this aspect because I cropped it quite extensively.  To see, roll your mouse over the image to see the version of the raw straight from the camera before post-processing.

I hope enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by.  As always, click here to see the high-res version of the final image.


If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS
Focal Length - 60mm
Aperture - f5.6
Exposure - 1/4000
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure program - Aperture priority
ISO speed - 800
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo