Friday, November 13, 2015

Oceanside Pier Underside

I just had to get the obligatory shot from underneath the Oceanside Pier when I had the chance.  Unfortunately, I did not have the tripod, but the shot turned pretty good for the most part.  It's a little noisy, so I really need to take the 'pod next time.

This image is not an HDR, but I did auto-bracket when I shot it, even though it was hand-held.  What I did in post was take the -1 EV exposure and masked in the bright exposure for the top of the image.  It brought a little more detail that way, yet still pretty noisy.. That's what you get for ISO 6400...

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS
Focal Length - 18mm
Aperture -  f5.6
Metering - Multi-segment
Exposure - 1/5
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 6400
Exposure bias - -1 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo