Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mission Beach Lifeguard Shack 02 Duotone

This is sort of a sequel to my Mission Beach Sunset shot.  Except, I decided to go a different way with this one and make it a duotone to give it a more timeless look and emphasize some of the people on the beach along with the lifeguard shack.  The sky for this shot was a little more hazy at this angle as well so I opted for negative space there.  Overall I like the look.  A bigger question though is, do you like it?

Thanks and have a good one!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS
Focal Length - 55mm
Aperture - f5.6
Metering mode - Multi-segment
Exposure - 1/400
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo