Monday, October 26, 2015

Vick Throws

So here's a shot of Michael Vick throwing to maybe #84 all the way at the other end of the field from where we were sitting in the stands.  The shot may be just a tad noisy, but that's expected with a little 1/2.3 sensor in the DMC-FZ300.  I'm pretty happy with it overall.

This shot is a post-processed raw that I tweaked out a bit.  I took some of the noise out of the players but left it in for the field to keep a little texture in there.  I also adjusted the exposure, contrast, saturation and other stuff that one would normally do, even added a little vignette.

What do you think?

Hope you enjoy it and thanks for dropping by!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Lumix DMC-FZ300
Lens - 24x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit
Focal Length - 108mm
Aperture - f2.8
Exposure - 1/1600
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 1600
Exposure bias - O EV
Tripod -No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo