Thursday, October 22, 2015

Laguna Beach Surfer 02

If you saw my Laguna Beach Surfer post yesterday, I described how the surfers would run down a little bit of a slope and step onto their boards as they hit the water.  Well, this shot here may not be of guys actually surfing, but I kind of hope it shows a bit of where they ran down the sand to get into the water.  You see the water was a few feet lower than where the main part of the beach was, enabling the water to break closely and giving these dudes a way to run and catch the waves quickly. See what I mean?  Now that I look at this shot, I kind of wish I would've gotten a shot of one them actually running into the water.. That would've been cool!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image or any other, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS
Focal Length - 18mm
Aperture - f8
Exposure -1/1250
Exposure program - Manual
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo