Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Tron Monorail

We went to Florida several years ago for a combination business trip for Eileen, family visit and overall mini-vacation.  When Eileen went to her conferences, I went into Epcot and took some snaps.  I was a bit perturbed because I forgot the tripod plate for my camera, yet I brought the tripod.  Without the plate though, the tripod is useless.  Anyway, I got a few nice pics and when I saw the monorail go by, I had to get a quick snap!  Obviously the Tron: Legacy movie was either coming out or just came out.  It was pretty good, too!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Nikon D300s
Lens - Nikkor 18.0-200.0 mm f/3.5-5.6
Focal Length - 22mm
Aperture - f3.8
Exposure - 1/8000
Exposure program - Program AE
ISO speed - 400
Exposure bias - -2 EV
Tripod - No!! ;-)
HDR - No
# of brackets -NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo