Monday, May 11, 2015

Barrel Racer #3

I pretty much have just two shots left from the Stockyards Rodeo.  Both are of barrel racers as they ran the last stretch after rounding the last barrel and heading for home.  They run at full speed and it's just amazing to watch.  I tried to slow the shutter speed down on the camera to practice panning so as to give the viewer a sense of speed by blurring out the surroundings yet keeping the rider clear.  I think and hope I accomplished that here.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS
Focal Length - 50 mm
Aperture - 1/60
Exposure - f4.5
Exposure program - Manual
ISO speed - 1600
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

2 comments:

  1. Michael CriswellMay 13, 2015 at 12:29 PM

    Another beauty Evan, nice work, really like the sense of motion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sir. I have one more that I'll post soon that i think could be a little better...

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo