Saturday, May 2, 2015

Barrel Racer #2

This shot is of another barrel racer as she rounded the second barrel on the three barrel course.  I used a little bit longer of an exposure to capture the sense of speed since they go so fast!  Luckily her face stayed still and subsequently stayed in focus pretty well, which I think is the point...

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XC50-230mmf4.5-6.7OIS
Focal Length - 182mm
Aperture - f6.4
Exposure - 1/30
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 1600
Exposure bias - 0EV
Tripod - No
HDR - NA
# of brackets - NA

2 comments:

  1. Michael CriswellMay 7, 2015 at 12:59 PM

    Sweet shot, love the motion! Looks like a fun day of shooting Evan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was and I can't wait to go to the next one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo