Thursday, March 26, 2015

Moon Over Centennial Olympic Park

This is a shot I took over two years ago during a trip to Atlanta.  It's another angle of the SkyView Atlanta Ferris wheel as seen from Centennial Olympic Park.  You can see the moon in the upper right corner of the image.  I'm not sure if it is more of an annoyance or an enhancement to the shot, but since I know it's the moon, I thought I'd leave it in.

I originally bracketed this shot for HDR, but in the end I just tweaked out the 0 EV exposure for this final image.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Nikon D700
Lens - Nikkor 16.0-35.0 mm f/4.0
Focal Length - 19mm
Aperture - f22
Exposure - 6 secs
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo