Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ready for Spring!!

OK, I think we are all getting a little tired of this cold weather.  Granted here in Texas it's not as bad as other places north where everyone is getting hammered, but I think I can safely say they are ready for spring as well!  I know down here by now we usually have warming temps, but right now it's near freezing with ice here and there and by the  end of next week we may have more.  So, to kind of take our minds off the coldness, I thought I'd post a shot of where I'd rather be, and that's Hawaii!

I took this during our trip a year ago last Sept..  It's a view out the back of the vacation property we rented near the town of Pahoa!  It was awesome!

I took this shot from my iPhone with absolutely no edits.  None needed!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

None - Taken from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo