Friday, February 20, 2015

Egyptian Theater

When we were looking for a place to eat on Main St in Park City, I saw the Egyptian Theater across the way and took a quick snap.  Something about that place stood out to me for some reason.  So, I converted it to a black and white and here we go..  I imagine this must've been something special during the Sundance Film Festival which just ended as we got there.  As a matter of fact, the locals have a love-hate relationship with Sundance... They love it for the business, but they hate it for all the snooty Hollywood types and craziness that comes with them.  I can understand...

As far as the shot goes, I just converted to black and white in Lightroom with one of the built-in presets, added a bit of vignette, contrast and a tad of clarity and then sharpened a little.  Boom!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 16mm
Aperture - f4
Exposure - 1/80
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 5000
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo