Friday, January 16, 2015

Via Napoli Ristorante

Pretty soon I will have some fun new content to post here.  I can't wait to get it, but in the meantime I will have to post some more older shots from the archives...

This one I took almost 4 years ago from an "Italian" location...  OK, it was from Disney's Epcot Center in Florida, but it was the Italy Showcase area, so that can be considered "Italian", right?  Maybe the American version of what Italy is, but still...  If I remember correctly, I took this fairly early in the day when there weren't many people on the grounds yet.  And, Epcot is cool about people using tripods there.  I think it is just like any other place, as long as you don't get in anyone's way and infringe on anyone else's enjoyment, they are fine.

This is an HDR and then I kind of faded it out with a combination of different things in Lightroom and Nik's Analog Efex 2.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Nikon D300s
Lens - Sigma 10.0-20.0 mm f/4.0-5.6
Focal Length - 11.5mm
Aperture - f4.2
Exposure - 1/8000
Exposure program - Auto
ISO speed - 800
Exposure bias - -2 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - Yes
# of brackets - 5

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo! You really captured this place beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo