Friday, January 30, 2015

Palazzo in the Morning

The Las Vegas strip is a cool place and it is even better as a photographer early in the morning.  No one is out there!  One morning when we visited last Memorial Day, I went out and took a few shots and this one of the Palazzo turned out rather nice...  Just glad there were a few wispy clouds in the sky for some interest.  Clear blue skies are great for the normal human being, but us photo nerds love to have some clouds up there for a little something more to look at!

I hope you enjoy the photo and thanks for dropping by!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 13.8 mm
Aperture - f4
Exposure - 1/180
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

2 comments:

  1. Blessed with a great sunrise! Sweet work Evan, hope you and family are well, love the Alaska shot too, I gotta get up there, you should head to Palouse with the crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike! I wish I could go up there with you guys, that would be fun! Maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo