Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pennybacker Bridge 2014

Auto Enhance for Blogger Sucks!

I finally figured out how to keep blogger from jacking with the photos that I post here...  If you have a Google+ account, which I do, go to your home page, settings, and turn off Auto Enhance.  Sheesh!  That thing is crap!

Photo: Pennybacker Bridge in 2014

I have taken shots of the Pennybacker Bridge (aka 360 bridge) in Austin before, but the day I took those it was rather foggy and I didn't get the exact shot I was looking for even though I was happy with those..  Anyway, I went back again during some time off over the holidays and managed to get this shot.  It's still not exactly what I'm looking for, but it's getting closer.  I may have to go out again another morning or afternoon, but I like this one.  The funny thing is that I went out there to do HDR and most of the shots were out of focus and those were the ones where I had just a tad better composition.  As you can see on this one, the very top of the tree got cut off. Otherwise I like it, but it's not HDR!  I don't know what the hell happened, but I'm happy I got something for all the trouble of going out there!

What do you think?  Is it worthy?  Any comments are appreciated!

Pennybacker Bridge
If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 10mm
Aperture - f8
Exposure - 30 secs
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 640
Exposure bias - +1 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo