Friday, December 19, 2014

Grape Creek Vineyards

I went to the square in Georgetown a few days ago and took some snaps here and there.  While there I realized a new business sprung up called "Grape Creek Vineyards".  Well, it's probably not new, but it was the first time I saw it. And, I like the way they decorated for Christmas.  The square sure does look nice this time of year...

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fuji X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 10mm
Aperture - f11
Exposure - 3.5 secs
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - Yes
HDR - Yes
# of brackets - 5, spaced 1 EV apart, from -2 to +2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo