Monday, November 24, 2014

More Mountains...

I'm on a mountains kick right now for some reason.  I guess because winter is coming and this picture has lots of snow in it!  I took this during a wildlife tour in Jackson Hole, WY in Feb of 2013.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Nikon D300s
Lens - Nikkor 18.0-200.0 mm f/3.5-5.6
Focal Length - 105.0 mm
Aperture - ƒ/11.0
Exposure - 1/320
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - -1 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Evan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love that cloud layer, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Mike!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo