Saturday, November 22, 2014

Misty Mountain Thru the Trees

I think it's time I posted another photograph.  It's been a while.  That's for two reasons... One is that I've been pretty lazy and the other is that I just recently switched from a PC to a Mac and I'm sort of re-learning how a computer works.  There are big differences between the two and getting used to them takes a bit of time.  I like the new Mac, but I find some of it is klugey and cheap-looking.  However, it's smokin'-fast so processing pics is much better!

That's where this shot comes in... It's from Alaska and one of the first shots I processed on this new machine.  I took this when we were riding the Alaska Railroad train back to Girdwood from a fjords tour in Seward.

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS
Focal Length - 143.9 mm
Aperture - ƒ/6.0
Exposure - 1/320
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo