Thursday, November 6, 2014

Inside the Edward Jones Dome

I always like to get a shot of the inside of the different stadiums we go to while completing our NFL stadium bucket list.  Sometimes I'll take a panorama and sometimes I'll just take a wide angle shot.  This here is a wide angle shot taken from our seats prior to the game starting.  It's harder to get a shot during the game because I don't want to obstruct others' view of the game not to mention other in front may obstruct the shot anyway. That's not always true, but that's my excuse anyway... ;-)

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
Focal Length - 10mm
Aperture - f4
Exposure - 1/80
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 2000
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

2 comments:

  1. Sweet wide angle Evan, I love stadium shots

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo