Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Trump International Hotel

I think this might - just might - be the last photo from Las Vegas that I will post for a while.  I have many more, but they are all meh.  Maybe if I find some great way to improve them, I'll post others, but for now I think this will be it.

This is a shot of the Trump International Hotel that I took from the top of the Stratosphere the second night we were there.  I like how it turned out because of the light that's reflecting off of the gold windows.  Speaking of which, apparently those windows are gilded with 24 carat gold.  I'm not sure what that means exactly, but it sounds expensive and it looks pretty good as well.

I also like this shot because it's straight from the Fuji X-T1 camera using the Velvia film simulation.  I did not do any post-processing on it whatsoever...

Well, that's not totally true.. I resized it and added my watermark.  Speaking of the watermark, I created a whole new one and have started using it.  It's in the upper right corner of the shot.  Tell me what you think.  Maybe the word "Photography" under my name should be a little bigger??  Anyway, don't let that distract you from the overall image either.  I'd like to hear what you think of that as well! :-)

Thanks and stop by again!

If you would like to purchase a print or digital copy of this image, please contact me or visit my on-line gallery.
 
Exif data:

Camera - Fujifilm X-T1
Lens - Fujinon 50-230mm f4.5-6.7 OIS
Focal Length - 143.9mm
Aperture - f6.0
Exposure - 1/18
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 6400
Exposure bias -0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - NA
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo