Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Above Jurassic Park

Well, I pulled the trigger on the Fujifilm X-T1.  The problem is that it is back-ordered from the vendor.  Bummer.  Plus, I sold of most of my DSLR gear so I won't have any new content to post for a while.  So, I'm going back to the archives to post whatever I can find.

Here is a shot I took during our helicopter tour of Kauai last September.  This was one of the first shots I took as we lifted off from the airport.  Those green areas to the right of the mountains on the left side of the image is the location where portions of the movie Jurassic Park were filmed; mainly the scene where Sam Neill's character and the two kids were running with a herd of dinosaurs and the three jumped behind a big log to get out of the way. The area is known as Kipu Ranch. If you ever go, do the ATV tour with Kipu Ranch Adventures!  It's a blast!


Exif data:

Camera - Nikon D700
Lens - Nikkor 16-35mm f4 VR
Focal Length - 24mm
Aperture - f8
Exposure - 1/640
Exposure program - Aperture priority AE
ISO speed - 200
Exposure bias - 0 EV
Tripod - No
HDR - No
# of brackets - NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo