Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I hope you have a great day and hope you have a chance to reflect on what happened on this day some 237 year ago.  What our forefathers did to break away from England and start this grand experiment known as the USA is truly incredible and worth everything!  Not to mention the fireworks that we get to see every year!  Ha!  Just kidding about the fireworks..  Maybe. ;-)  Anyway, whatever your politics, this is still the greatest country on the face of the planet!  Let's just hope it stays that way!

This is a shot I took while we visited Philadelphia two years ago.  This was taken just outside the museum across the street from Independence Hall.  I'm not sure if these guys were getting ready for some sort of show or if they were just showing off the garb from back in the day, but I was happy that they would pose for a shot.  I just kind of wish I would've gotten a better background, such as Independence Hall for instance!  In my defense, Independence Hall was under renovation at the time and covered in scaffolding, so maybe this was the best I could do!


Exif data:

Camera - Nikon D300S
Exposure - 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture -  f/11.0
Focal Length - 20 mm
ISO Speed - 200
Exposure Bias -  0 EV
Flash - On, Return detected
Exposure Program - Aperture-priority AE
Lens Model - 10.0-20.0 mm f/4.0-5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo