Saturday, June 15, 2013

Paul and Barb's 50th Anniversary

My in-laws, Paul and Barb are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary today!  That is quite an accomplishment!  Happy Anniversary guys, and here's to many more!  I must also say that they are the most awesome in-laws as well!  Couldn't ask for better!  Congrats!

I'm not one who takes many portraits, but this occasion screamed for one.  So, I did take a few shots from a couple different poses and this was the best of the lot.  I also did a few touch-ups in Adobe Lightroom 4 using Scott Kelby's Lightroom 4 book.  It helped tremendously.  One thing it didn't help with is that I noticed I cutoff just a tad of Barb's head in the final shot.  Sorry, Barb.  Hopefully I'll get it better in the next one!


Exif data:
Camera - Nikon D700 
Exposure - 0.004 sec (1/250) 
Aperture - f/5.6 
Focal Length - 210 mm 
ISO Speed - 200 
Exposure Bias -  0 EV 
Flash - On, Return detected 
Lens Model - 28.0-300.0 mm f/3.5-5.6

2 comments:

  1. Michael CriswellJune 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM

    Congrats to Paul and Barb! Great portrait Evan, well done

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo