Monday, April 29, 2013

Expressway Upper and Lower Decks Vertorama

This is a vertorama (aka a vertical panorama) of I-35 in downtown Austin. It's comprised of 5 landscape-oriented shots stitched together in Photoshop to make an almost 180 degree vertical view of what one would see if standing on one of the cross bridges. I think I could've captured this with a fish-eye lens as well, but alas, I don't have one.  Lastly, I was hoping to make this an HDR, but I think this turned out nicely without.



View Larger Map

4 comments:

  1. Michael CriswellMay 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM

    This is sweet, great idea, I need to practice some light trails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike! BTW... Sounds like you guys had a great time in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you want to go out shooting sometime. I have the Nikon 10.5mm FE and the Sigma 15mm FE if you wanted to experiment with the Fisheyes. Switched from Canon to a Nikon D800E in December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds great! Will have to take you up on that some time!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo