Friday, March 8, 2013

More Minimalist Mesquites

Here is a companion to my black and white mesquite tree shot I posted a little while ago.  It was funny...  When I was sitting on the service road of I-35 shooting these trees, a young kid showed up shortly after I got there and started shooting as well.  He had a tripod and a pretty nice Canon point and shoot.  He asked me if the place was popular to shoot and I told him I had no idea.  He said he saw me shooting pictures and he thought he'd stop.  He added that he was trying to get that perfect shot of a lone tree in a field.  I should have gotten his name, but I didn't.  I wonder if he got the shot he was wanting?



View Larger Map

4 comments:

  1. Lovely minimalism! Well done Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark SummerfieldMarch 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM

    Great minimalist shot, Evan, and nicely composed so that there is only a very small overlap amongst the six trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mark!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo