Sunday, December 23, 2012

Moon Over Courthouse

Better Christmas Video

OK, yesterday I put out a pretty bad video.  However, this one here is much better.  It's a video of someone's house that has been decorated with tons of lights and synced to music.  I'm sure you've seen many of these before, but this one seemed better to me.  Maybe it's because everything is covered in snow or something.  I don't know, but I like it.  Hope you do to...

 

Moon Over Courthouse

Williamson County decorates their courthouse on the square very nicely every year.  I have taken a few pics there in the past and last night I decided to get a few more.  Unfortunately there were quite a few people roaming the streets so it was a little difficult to get some shots.  One cool thing that happened was the moon peeked though the clouds a few times.  I thought it helped add to the shot a little...




View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo