Saturday, December 22, 2012

Driskill Bar at Christmas

Politically Incorrect Christmas Video!!!

OK..  Just for the record, I love Christmas!  It's the best time of the year!  Other than football of course, hehe! :-) But, sometimes the little mischievous/devilish side of life gets to me and that pushes me to put out these little tidbits... Plus someone who shall remain unnamed sent this to me.  Again, I love Christmas...  Ho, ho ho and all that stuff!  God bless us, everyone!  With that, watch the video and I hope you have a chuckle! (Sorry Santa, but I bet this guy's last name is Fudd!)

 
Driskill Bar at Christmas

So I took my own advice and went out to the Driskill Hotel in Austin this past week to get some more up-to-date shots. The original ones I had are three years old so it was time to get new ones. They always do it up nice there. I stopped by on my way to work.  Luckily it's not too far off the beaten path for me.  This is a shot inside the bar which is just off the main lobby and up half a flight of stairs...



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo