Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Moon Balloon

Election Night Thoughts

I don't like to get political with my little blog here, but since last night was such a huge night in the democratic process of this great experiment known as the United States of America, I thought I would just put my two cents in.  Last night America spoke and we have re-elected our current president.  The system worked and now we'll have to see where it leads.  The right to vote is a valuable thing and exercising that right is what this is all about.  If the outcome is what you wanted, congratulations.  If it is not, better luck next time.  Either way, I hope you voted.  Otherwise, you really have no say.  Now that it is over, we must pray for our president and more importantly, we must pray for our country.

Moon Balloon
 
Today's photo is in the same vein as the last few I have posted.  While the previous ones were of hot air balloons as they were being raised, this is one that is actually in the air!  I captured this shot on the way to Estes Park from Denver last month.  I really liked how it floated in the sky with the moon by it's side. 

 

 
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo