Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kawasaki 42

Back in 2010, Peter Talke invited me out to the Del Valle Motocross Park outside of Austin to take a few shots.  I was always a fan of motocross.  A couple of my friends growing up used to race it and I even tried my hand at bicycle motocross.  I never finished better than 4th in a main, but I did win a heat or two.  It was pretty fun stuff.  So now, with my relatively new hobby of HDR photography, I get to kind of merge those two things together.  This is a single shot HDR that I put together.  I kind of like the look that comes out of it, but it might be a little much for others.  What do you think?



View Larger Map

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Evan, I opened this up and said this looks like a Peter Talke shot, then started reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike! Probably not a good as one of Pete's thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mike! Probably not a good as one of Pete's though...

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo