Wednesday, May 9, 2012

National Cathedral

Shooting the National Cathedral in Washington DC is a must for photographers.  It is a spectacular site to see.  It's gothic design and the expanse of the inside is something to behold.  It begs to be shot with a wide angle lens and, speaking of angles, I don't know if there is a bad one in the place.  I took this shot while visiting a couple of years ago and I'm so glad I did.  The bad thing was, there was a wedding this particular day and I only had a few minutes to shoot.  I'm happy with what I got, but it would've been a little better had I not been rushed.  Oh well, you take what you can get, right?

Enjoy the shot and thanks for dropping by.  (Click the shot for a larger view)


2 comments:

  1.  Thanks, Mike! 'Preciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo