Friday, May 4, 2012

Gas - Diesel - Supplies

When Eileen and I went to Plymouth, MA last year, we decided to take a stroll along the wharf to see if there was anything worth photographing.  I got a couple of shots of some boats and I thought this shot of this "gas station on water" was kind of cool.  Especially with the sun going down for the night.  It's funny, out on the cape and on the islands, even the boat gas stations have to live up the "Cape Cod - cedar shingle" code or zoning laws.  I must say it looks great, but everything has that look.  If you ever get up that way, you'll know what I mean.

I hope you enjoy the image and thanks for dropping by. (Click on the picture for a larger view.)


2 comments:

  1. Very compelling subject Evan - I like it a lot! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Thanks Jim!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo