Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big Dig Bridge and Rocks

My last couple of posts were more "traditional" shots so I thought it might be time for another HDR.  This one comes from Boston, MA. Now that the Celtics are in the NBA playoffs, I thought this shot might work.  I like it and I don't.  The reason I like it is because it shows the new The Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge or as I like to call it, the "Big Dig Bridge" in Boston along with some construction below.  The construction gives it a sort of Terminator-esque or apocalyptic feel to it.  Plus it has the TD Garden, home of the Celtics behind the bridge.  The thing I don't like about it is the massive amount of negative space on the left side because of the open sky.  Oh well, overall, I guess it won me over.  As always, your thoughts would be appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. Really digging the colors in this one Evan, nice work

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo