Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hill Country Misty Morning

When Eileen and I went out to the Hill Country a couple of weeks ago to shoot wildflowers, this view appeared while driving on Farm to Market Road 1431.  It was one of those views that made me think, "Wow, I need to capture that!"  Not sure exactly where on 1431, but I think it was around the Jonestown/Lago Vista area.

It's funny, when I go out to shoot things such as wildflowers, my mind is also running around the landscapes I can see trying to find that "great shot".  Sometimes it drives me crazy looking for a shot where ever I am because I feel it takes away from just enjoying what I'm seeing.  Any of you have that dilemma?  Don't get me wrong, I like to shoot photos, but once in a while it's just nice to enjoy where you are.

With that said, I hope you enjoy this shot and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo