Monday, February 6, 2012

1933 Duesenberg Model J Franay Spare Wheel and Exhaust

Well, now that the Super Bowl is over, it's back to publishing photos from Dick's Classic Garage.  I have a few more left and a few I still need to process, but I think a couple more from there will just about do.  I need to find another subject to shoot around here, but I just haven't come up with any yet.

So, this shot is of the exhaust and one of the spare wheels from a 1933 Duesenberg Model J Franay.  Duesenbergs are arguably the best cars ever made and they are American of all things!  The beauty of them is indescribable and even only portions of them have a class all their own.  I tried to capture that with this shot. (Click photo for larger version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo