Thursday, February 2, 2012

1929 Duesenberg Model J Bohman & Schwartz Front

Here's another shot I took at Dick's Classic Garage.  It is a 1929 Duesenberg Model J Bohman & Schwartz.  It is a little different from other "Dueseys" because of the headlights.  This one has smaller headlights, but overall it's still a classy looking ride.  I really liked the front of it so I tried to capture it on an angle and make it dramatic, or at least a little different.  I hope it worked. (Click the photo for a larger view)


2 comments:

  1. Oops - looks like I need to go back and correct my labelling. I have this car listed as a 1931 Cadillac! I guess that's the trouble with taking details and leaving out the manufacturer logos on the grille. So much for my careful note-taking.

    Great shot, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave! I have some other vehicles that I took shots of and I have no idea what they are. I couldn't figure out a good way to shoot a vehicle and capture notes because I was pretty awestruck at what I saw. I only knew this was a Duesy because of the label on the front!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo