Friday, October 14, 2011

Curtis Publishing Building Atrium

While we were in Philadelphia, we were told about this building that held a mosaic by the Tiffany people.  I'm guessing that's the same Tiffany people as the jewelers, but I wouldn't swear to it.  Anyway, the mosaic is located in a building not too far from Washington Square Park and Independence Hall in a building named after the Curtis Publishing Company.  This is the atrium inside that building.  I thought it lent itself to a good HDR shot.  It's beautiful building and I am jealous of the people who get to work there everyday.  If every office building could be this nice, the world would be a better place.  The mosaic is a pretty nice thing to see as well and I will post a shot of that sometime soon.


2 comments:

Disqus for Evan's Expo