Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Round Rock Express Pitcher

Last Saturday night was baseball night! Eileen and I caught a Round Rock Express baseball game with my sister-in-law Annette, her son Dylan and his friend Connor. It was a great time! Round Rock beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 8-6! And, Round Rock started in the playoffs tonight, I believe. For those of you who don't know who the Round Rock Express are, they are the AAA minor league farm team for the Texas Rangers! It's just like going to see a game in the majors except I have no idea who any of these guys are. Speaking of which, I don't know who this pitcher is, but I liked the shot. I hope you do too. Also, I hope to post another shot from the game as well a little later, but I'm trying to think of a way to make it pop! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo