Monday, September 5, 2011

Leander Rail Station

Here's just a quick post... I was going through some of my archives looking for something to publish and I ran across this shot from my employer's rail station in Leander, Texas.  I took this shot one morning on my way to work last spring.  It looks a little better to me now because maybe I remember the weather being so much cooler then.  Which I must say, we finally have a little cooler weather down here for a change... It's only in the low 90's vs the low 100's!  However there are lot's of fires happening in the area.  Which leads me to another thought... Some friend of ours, Tricia and Doug, are in the middle of the fires out in Bastrop County.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to them and we ask that you keep them in yours as well!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy the photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo