Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Texas Capitol Rotunda Vertorama

Before I went downtown to shoot some pics of the ROT Rally (more of which I'll post soon), I decided to get some interior shots at the Capitol.  Ever since I discovered a blogger and excellent HDR photographer who goes by Farbspiel, I've been wanting to do a vertorama of the rotunda.  I did one previously of the Fez House at Epcot and I liked how it turned out.  This one turned out pretty good, but the portion of the second balcony on the right side didn't stitch up quite right in CS5.  I think Farbspiel does a much better job, but I'll keep trying.  Let me know what you think and thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, Evan! I have 3 of 4 of these sitting in Lightroom waiting for me to finish processing them. For some reason, I never get the angle quite right or I cut off an important part of the floor. One day, I'll get it right (like you did).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave! I forgot to add that this is a panorama comprised of 5 HDR images that were 7 brackets each. 35 photos altogether!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo