Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fotomoto Featured Artist for April 30th

I'm pretty excited and I'm gonna brag a little, but I just realized that I was the featured artist on Fotomoto's website for April 30th!  Pretty cool!  I really like Fotomoto's way of allowing artists to sell through their site and how it interfaces with my site.  There's no up front cost and you make a nice profit.  They handle all of the printing and shipping, you just provide the file and you set the pricing.  Very cool.  Thanks Fotomoto!  Check them out if you would like to sell prints with very little hassle!

8 comments:

  1. congratulations and thanks for the site suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Evan! It's always nice to get a little recognition, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan, rockin!! That is one sweet shot!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Great photo! Yeah, I just signed up with them as well. Working on a photo store to use their system on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, Anthony! I think you'll like them!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo