Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An English Morning, Sort Of

Well, this isn't really in England. This is another one from Epcot. Epcot had some sort of Flower show going during the time I was there so I thought it appropriate to include some flowers in a few shots. I liked how this one turned out. Funny thing though, the park is sort of divided in two parts... The park opens at 9:00am, but only half of it. The portion of the park where the mockup of an English village is located is on one side of the park, but where many of the other "countries" are located is in another portion, which doesn't open until 11:00am. Weird. So any decent morning shots could only be taken in "England" and "Mexico". I don't get it, but it doesn't really matter. I just thought it strange...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photo and thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

  1. What vibrant colors in a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool - great color rendition, really pops - and the architecture is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks JimmyD and Brian! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool shot, love the colors. Nice perspective also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image really "pops" and it conveys a real sense of place, Evan.

    ~Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot, I like how clear and crisp everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for that comment Ryan. I usually try to make them as crisp as possible, so I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo