Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Twisted Pics and Eagle Webcam

I've been wanting to mention a couple of things whenever I get a chance to post a picture but I always forget.  It seems at the time that I post picture, that's all I focus on, but sometimes there are some other cool things to talk about.  Here they are:

If you want to check out some mad and creative ways to make photos more interesting in a non-HDR way, check out Erik Johannson from Sweden.  He takes ordinary shots and twists them up through some cool Photoshop manipulations that may inspire one to do something a little bit different.  I don't think I have a favorite because all of his stuff is pretty cool, but Vertical Turn and Melting Point kind of stand out to me a little.

The other thing I wanted to mention was this bald eagle webcam from Decorah, IA.  There's webcam on an eagle's nest (or is it an aerie?) that runs 24 hours a day.  The eagle in it just hatched her babies and now she's caring for them.  It's very cool, if you can get past the ads..  Check it out here.

Well that's about it.  I hope to have some new content up here in a few days.  Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to the link to Erik Johannson's site, are you aware of http://www.worth1000.com/ which has more Photoshop manipulations than your count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't know about that site. Thanks Wayne!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo