Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bat Bar and Tattoo

One thing I'd like to mention before I talk about these pics is that unfortunately, I may not be able to dedicate more time to my blog in the next few weeks as I'm trying to devote more time to studying for a certification exam.  Whether I get there or not is a whole other story, but I'd like to give it a shot anyway.  I still hope to post here as often as usual, but if I miss a week or two, at least you'll know why.  However, in a couple of weeks I'm heading to Florida for a couple of days, so I KNOW I'll get more content to work on then! The exam may have to wait until I'm done with those shots! ;-)

Now, onto the two shots below... Each were taken while walking 6th St during South By Southwest.  You see all kind of people and happenings during that time. The first is from the interior of "The Bat Bar" I think.  The guy outside the door was quite intimidating to look at because he's a rather large guy compared to myself, but he was very welcoming and did not mind us taking pictures.  I thought the silhouette of him at the doorway looking out was kinda cool.


The next one below is similar because the subject here didn't mind his picture being taken either.  Obviously he was one of the artists outside of one of the tattoo parlors on 6th Street.  Intimidating as well because of all the tatts, but a very nice guys as well.  I should really try to get people's names when I shoot them shouldn't I!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo